DARA Management, through the dissemination of this quality policy, defines that the maximum satisfaction of our clients is our objective strategy, through the implementation of the following general principles:
1. The motivation and the staff training to promote the professional attitude of our employees, is essential to ensure a better service.
2. The flexibility and customization of the design to adapt to the needs of our customers in a market of a continuous evolution, ensuring compliance with the legislation.
3. Our solutions are based on an innovative technology, the continuous improvement and the added value for our customers.
4. The quality, based on the professionalism of DARA team, where collective effort, perseverance, self-demandingness, capacity of development / adaptation, innovation and service vocation are the axes of our relationship with our clients, to obtain their maximum satisfaction.
5. DARA equipment is designed and operate according to the pharmaceutical quality standards (GMP's), integrating validation services in our processes, from the design to the start-up at our customers' facilities.
6. We offer solutions to customers’ needs through a commercial and technical team with high experience on integrated process of continuous improvement, as a path to excellence.
Faithful to these principles, the requirements to be accomplished by DARA are saved in our Quality Management System, which is an obligatory fulfillment and it is completed with the quality objectives, annually established.
Certificates and validations.
Besides the necessary documentation for use, operation and maintenance manuals are delivered with the machine, customers can ask for a validation protocol / qualification protocol, written according to the GMP y GAMP 5 guidelines, created and used by Pharmaceutical sector.
This documentation certifies with the highest certainty that the equipment has been designed, built and operates according to the predefined specifications and corresponds with the standards required. The validation / qualification pack is composed by protocols FS, DS and IQ/OQ which are written and executed by our experienced team of technicians.
FS documents the specifications corresponding to design. DQ validates the design and IQ/OQ documents and controls the installation and operatively of the machine.
Dara Pharmaceutical has always given high attention to the quality, safety of the data and care of the Instruments used. This commitment is motivated by our company’s competence and reliability.