Machines for plunger rod insertion and labeling of single-use syringes.
Compact machine / Reliable, fast and robust labeling / Output up to 9,000 uph. / Conforms with cGMP - US FDA.
Ready-to-use disposable syringes provide security, hygiene and dosing accuracy for medical injections.
The machines we present, combine plunger rod insertion and self-adhesive labeling for glass or plastic syringes.
The design has been made for use in sterile areas, in compliance with cGMP and US FDA regulations, and in special accordance with the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
The machine is equipped with a reliable, fast and robust Herma 400 labeling head, which offers unique design and easy handling. The changeover to a different format can be carried out quickly and easily.
The labeling head is propelled by a servomotor which can operate at different speeds and be adapted, therefore, to all production needs.
The main features of the labeling head are:
- Integrated control panel with clearly laid out operating display.
- Automatic synchronization of syringe labeling depending on production speed.
- Detection sensor for transparent and opaque labels.
- 300 mm diameter label holder (up to 600 mm if motorized as an option).
- Connection to a PLC.
- Turning torque control during the positioning of plunger rods.
- Thermo transfer or inkjet printer.
- Label presence detection on the syringe.
- Barcode control.
- Artificial vision control.
- Data recording software to export the production data.
- IQ / OQ validation package.