Filling and closing compact machine for automatic processing of injectable vials.
Filling from 0.1 ÷ 1,050 ml. / Changeover in 5 minutes / Output up to 3,600 uph. / Conforms with cGMP - US FDA.
The equipment we present is a compact filling and closing machine, for automatic processing of vials and bottles in glass, plastic, or metal, for liquid, semisolid, and powder products, in sterile areas or clean rooms.
Production speed: up to 3,600 units per hour.
The design has been made for use in sterile areas, in compliance with cGMP and US FDA regulations, and in special accordance with the requirements of the pharmaceutical, biotech, cosmetic, chemical and similar industries.
The filling station is equipped with a peristaltic pump, valveless rotary piston pump, or powder doser.
All production parameters can be saved in the PLC through different recipes. The parameters are:
- Dosing volume.
- Programmable kinematics of the filling system.
- Adjustment of the automatic feeders.
New recipes can be easily created and edited.
Dosing volumes from 0.1 up to 1,050 ml.
The pick & place station places the rubber stopper onto the vial fully or partially, depending on the application (injection rubber stopper or lyophilized rubber stopper). Stoppers are handled by vacuum.
The closing station is equipped with a pneumatic crimping head, characterised by the minimum generation of particles during the closing process.
All closures currently used can be easily handled, such as:
- Rubber stoppers.
- Aluminium caps / Flip-off caps.
For products that require freeze-drying, the following processes can be carried out in two separate machines:
- Filling and half-stoppering for freeze-drying.
- Positioning of aluminium caps and closing of vials.
Feeding of the closures can be carried out automatically by vibrating feeders, made of AISI-316L stainless steel.
The changeover to a different format is carried out quickly, easily and without tools, by exchanging complete sets of format parts. The adaptation to different containers heights is made through digital positioning gauge.
This equipment is suitable for clinical trials or medium production batches.
- Gravimetric dosing system through scale.
- Gas flushing before, during, or after the filling process.
- Automatic rejection of defective vials.
- Tangential rolling head.
- Data recording software in order to export the production data.
- Laminar flow unit / RABs / Isolator unit.
- IQ / OQ Validation package.
- Printing / Codification.