DT sterilizing tunnels.
Dara Pharmaceutical Packaging offers a wide range of sterilizing and depyrogenation equipment for continuous processing of glass containers such as vials, cartridges, and syringes.
Output: up to 610 kg/h.
Each tunnel is divided into 3 chambers: pre-heating chamber, depyrogenation chamber, and cooling chamber. The vials are transported through the tunnel on the conveyor belt made of stainless steel, towards the filling area.
The thermal cycle is designed to reduce the pyrogens by 3 or 6 Log. A 3 Log reduction means that the vials have been exposed to a thermal cycle equivalent to 15-minute of exposure at a constant temperature of 250 °C. The 6 Log reduction corresponds to a 30-minute cycle.
- Sterilization cycle of the cooling chamber.
- Automatic adjustment of the gates between the chambers.
- Anemometers to measure the airflow’s speed.
- Automatic emptying of tunnel.
- Production data recording software in accordance with 21CFR part 11.
- IQ / OQ Validation package.