Management of the assigned projects, and for their daily monitoring, both internally and in front of the client.
We are looking for a project manager, to carry out the following tasks:
- Organize priorities and times, to the people assigned and to other departments involved in the managed projects.
- Managing and periodically reviewing the technical, documentation and schedule updates of the managed projects.
- Maintain communication with the client and with the company's departments regarding all aspects related to the managed projects.
- Participate in project negotiations: negotiate exchange controls and project extensions with clients.
- Review design activities, adjustments and validation of managed projects
- Prepare and review the contract and complementary offers of the managed projects.
- Review the technical specifications, contracts, delivery times and clauses that affect the orders managed.
- Know and comply with the established quality procedures and instructions.
- Provide suggestions and participate in the continuous improvement of the activities carried out.
- Knowledge of office IT.
- Use of project management programs and / or ERP software.
- Basic knowledge of SOLIDWORKS / AUTOCAD
- 2 to 7 years experience in a similar position in a sector similar to Dara.
- Customer orientation (external and internal).
- Service vocation.
- Orientation to results and continuous improvement.
- Leadership and influence.
- Planification and organization.
- Analytical and decisive capacity.
- Technical solvency.
- Adaptability to changes.